POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New user question : New user question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  New user question
From: Andy R
Date: 4 Nov 1998 19:16:21
Message: <3640EE90.F938773E@here.com>
Hi all,

I recently installed Povray 3.1 and Moray for Win95 and messed around
with them.  Can anybody tell me how to import/export files between the
two programs.  I tried the 3D program that came with Moray but didn't
seem to work--maybe I wasn't doing it right.  Also, I made a 3DS file
with Poser 2 and would like to import that into Moray or Povray.  How do
I go about doing that?  Thanks in advance for any input!