POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : AMD K6-2 and PovRay : Re: (Off-topic) - was [Re: AMD K6-2 and PovRay] Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Off-topic) - was [Re: AMD K6-2 and PovRay]
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 4 Nov 1998 15:14:27
Message: <3640B5D9.5F63E17D@peak.edu.ee>
If it's something I want everybody to understand, I'll write it in English. If
not, rest assured that it's not important and you won't miss a thing anyway
(btw. I din't really mean to put this crap in my signature, if that disturbs
you)

I'm sure you insulted all the POV-ers from North-Tscukota now...

Margus