POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Personal gallery : Re: Personal gallery Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal gallery
From: Maleko
Date: 4 Nov 1998 08:07:11
Message: <3640517f.0@news.povray.org>
I have a very small collection of links to gallery sites on my personal
gallery and would LOVE more links to put up. If you want (or need) space to
put your gallery up on the web I would be more then happy to make some room
or place a link to your gallery.
Visit mine at http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/Maleko there is a form there to
fill out if you want a link or need some space for your personal gallery.

--
Have a good one, Maleko
" If you wanna have fun, and don't need  a reason,

http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=3d