POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Personal gallery : Re: Personal gallery Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:11:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal gallery
From: =Bob
Date: 4 Nov 1998 07:05:35
Message: <3640430f.0@news.povray.org>
Come on Ken, add a URL to your signature.
All is vanity. Give in to the dark side. Make a "statement". Show your true
colors. At least write your full first name! (Kenneth, perhaps?).

Message <363C97FD.CF79D5BB@pacbell.net>, Ken  typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html