POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : compiling isosurface under Linux : Re: compiling isosurface under Linux Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: compiling isosurface under Linux
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 3 Nov 1998 20:13:21
Message: <363fa9db.6503391@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 03 Nov 1998 18:46:54 -0500, cab5 <cb5### [at] bravo436chemmcgillca>
wrote:

>I started off trying to get the superpatch to compile this way and had
>the same problems so I figured I'd just try to get the isosurface patch
>to work on it's own.

You'll have better luck with the superpatch, because there are some
nontrivial things you have to do to get the iso patch to work with
3.1, and I've already done them.

The problem you're seeing is probably a result of the fact that the
i_* modules aren't intended to be compiled into the program; they're
external libraries to be included with the 'library' syntax.