POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Personal gallery : Re: Personal gallery Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:11:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal gallery
From: =Bob
Date: 30 Oct 1998 23:55:20
Message: <363a9838.0@news.povray.org>
Guess someone should come up with a web page of gallery-only links, unless
there already is one. I don't know of a POV-dedicated one beyond the scattered
collections I've seen.
Since I'm not "conceited" enough to put my gallery address into my signature
file I'm going to have to write it in here:

 http://members.aol.com/versecurse/gallery1.htm

Will Ken ever learn not to quip about a POVers (and he is one) ego ?
Stay tuned...

Message <36382505.5DEDB7A0@corpsoft.com>, Harold Masselink  typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe