POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : AMD K6-2 and PovRay : Re: (Off-topic) - was [Re: AMD K6-2 and PovRay] Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Off-topic) - was [Re: AMD K6-2 and PovRay]
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 3 Nov 1998 04:23:34
Message: <363ECC3E.772C2526@peak.edu.ee>
The text is in Estonian (I forgive you for not recognizing the language,
but I sure hope you have heard about Estonia ;))
I wrote this because Urmas Lipso is the only fellow Estonian I have seen
on this news server.
I hope there will be more, though...

minna.
(hehe, guess what I just said... I should put this in my signature)

Margus