POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features : Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 2 Nov 1998 03:17:12
Message: <363D6A7B.59422A77@mailexcite.com>
I have to disagree here...you have the right to complain...even if
something is free, it should still be working to the best possible
standards, free does not equate to shit!

Having said this, most problems i've seen or had with povray come from
not RTFM'ing, and singular problems with a specific 'puter setup.

--
The only good politician is a dead politician !!
Politics or religion = corruption and true evil.