POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : AMD K6-2 and PovRay : AMD K6-2 and PovRay Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  AMD K6-2 and PovRay
From: Urmas Lipso
Date: 31 Oct 1998 09:07:39
Message: <363B1992.33B5@online.ee>
Hi !
	Does anybody know anything about PovRay support for AMD
K6-2 fancy addons called 3DNow! or something..
I upgraded recently from P120 to K6-2 266 and would like to get most
of it (although the speed difference is already some 3-4 times).
Tried to look for a patch or something, but K6-2 is nowhere mentioned.
(Haven't downloaded 3.1 yet, so please don't hit me if 3DNow! support
is included there, at least I didn't found it in description)
								UL