POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Personal gallery : Re: Personal gallery Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal gallery
From: Mike
Date: 30 Oct 1998 02:42:05
Message: <36396C3D.15409C97@aol.com>
Come now Ken, the person was asking for personal galleries.  I don't
think one would be concieted to reply with their own web page.  I know I
should probably put a link to my web page in my signature, but I hate
clutter.

So anyway, you can look at my pictures at
http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3
and if, when your done, you still feel like using POV-Ray, you can try
out some of my lame tutorials. ;-)

-Mike