POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Pov-ray New user : Re: Pov-ray New user Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:10:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-ray New user
From: Luiz Barreto
Date: 28 Oct 1998 12:20:45
Message: <3637526d.0@news.povray.org>
Well, that's how it is. There's no interactive viewport. You program the
scene and then you render it at low quality and see what it looks like.
You can get a modeller for POV where you can have interactive wireframe
previewing, like Moray and others. There are links to Moray on
www.povray.org and I think it's shareware, so you have to pay after you
evaluate...
Hope it helps you,
Luiz Barreto.