POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Pov-ray New user : Re: Pov-ray New user Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:11:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-ray New user
From: Harold Masselink
Date: 28 Oct 1998 10:09:14
Message: <36373381.C2D7A1DA@corpsoft.com>
Ok,

I have used alot of 3D modelling/render programs. Truespace, 3d studio (max)
Lightwave, rhino....etc.. So, i know what raytracing is/does...
I have some program experience. Turbo Pascal, Turbo C++, javascript, ASM.
What i don't understand with pov-ray is that you can't see what you're doing...
(Or is that an hidden function..) I don't mean rendering, but some kind of a
wireframe.

Thanx for the info,
Harold