POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Intersection help, please... : Intersection help, please... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Intersection help, please...
From: Patrick Hagerty
Date: 24 Oct 1998 18:22:16
Message: <36324568.2CF63BC9@hagware.com>
I've tried to get a "solid" result when doing an intersection with a
cone and a cylinder (see code below).  I'm trying to make a castle
tower: cylindrical with a tapered lower part.  Unfortunately, when I
render the object I get a hollowed out result.  That's really not what I
want.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Or is this a bug in
POVRAY?

Thanks,
Patrick Hagerty
pat### [at] hagwarecom