POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Povwin 3.02, won't render : Re: Povwin 3.02, won't render Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povwin 3.02, won't render
From: Julius Klatte
Date: 22 Oct 1998 17:24:47
Message: <362f948f.0@news.povray.org>
>..I guess this reflects a little of what I do for a job:
Tech Support.

And you're really good at it heh? :)

I think the problem has nothing to do with POV, since you
have another program (maybe more?) , hyperterminal, that
gives the same error. Personally, I find it strange that the
'module' (or something like that) is unknown... whenever
anything crashes on my computer, I get dazzled by the number
of hexvalues on my screen, specifying the error :) ... I
never figured out what they mean.

Julius Klatte