POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray & Povwin 3.1 : Moray & Povwin 3.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Moray & Povwin 3.1
From: Geoff Westwood
Date: 21 Oct 1998 18:12:56
Message: <362e4e58.0@news.povray.org>
Hello Lutz

Can you clarify something for me please re Moray & povwin3.1

I have installed PovWin 3.1 (deleted povwin3.02) and found there is a
problem as MorayWin  will not always start up and render a scene with the
new version of POV , basically they both hang up.
About 1/3 of my old files still render ok, but 2/3 show this problem.

I think I read a message saying you are working on a problem, is it this one
? It is a pretty nasty problem.

Will we need to wait for the next version of Moray or POV for a fix ?

                         regards Geoff