POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Simple Question from non-programmer : Simple Question from non-programmer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Simple Question from non-programmer
From: Lochlin Caffey
Date: 21 Oct 1998 02:17:53
Message: <362D6EEA.3EDF634F@worldnet.att.net>
Hello. I am learning to use Moray- think it will be terrific, once I
learn a bit more....
I am trying to learn how to create UDOs from basic coords. I am trying
to biuld figures in text and convert to UDO/INC files using 3dwin. I'm
not a programmer but smart enough to know I'm doing something wrong in
the way I'm constructing the file.
Could someone please send me example of a simple figure, e,g,
tetrahedron, pyramid or box, in .txt format ? I think that I will be
able to quickly go from  that point.

Thanks in advance.