POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Multi-Processor POVRay 3.1 for NT? : Multi-Processor POVRay 3.1 for NT? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:38 EDT (-0400)
  Multi-Processor POVRay 3.1 for NT?
From: James E Colyer
Date: 19 Oct 1998 23:24:17
Message: <362BF40F.218B475D@Metonic.com>
Has anybody created a version of POVRay 3.1 engine that supports
multiple processors under NT?  I've got it running great with a 233MMX,
but I certainly would like to be able to access that other processor
sitting right there beside it...

James
--
                                   # # #

                   James Colyer, Information Architect
        METONIC interactive - n e w  m e d i a  a r c h i t e c t s
                         http://www.metonic.com
           [  jam### [at] metoniccom   ] [   BeOS Developer #9987   ]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)