POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Some textures don't work, while others do... : Some textures don't work, while others do... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:10:08 EDT (-0400)
  Some textures don't work, while others do...
From: Ivo van Doesburg
Date: 18 Oct 1998 13:31:23
Message: <362A17BA.E2ACEB3F@outdare.nl>
Hi,

I've downloaded PovRay 3.1 and now I'm stuck on a little problem..

This renders just fine:

  text { ttf "timrom.ttf" "Quarkness" .6,0
    pigment { Brown_Agate }
   finish { reflection .25 specular 1 }
   translate <-1.3,0.6,-0.9>
   rotate <20,30,10>
  }

But if I change the texture to 'NBwinebottle' (which is in the same
.inc-file) it doesn't work and I get the mesage:

warning: Pigment type unspecified or not 1st item.

and

error: No matching } in pigment, texture identifier found instead.

Anybody knows the solution to this problem?

Thanks,

Ivo van Doesburg