POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Information about registration. : Re: Information about registration. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Information about registration.
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 17 Oct 1998 08:03:19
Message: <36287829.2420139@194.174.214.10>
Hi <no_### [at] emailcom>, you recently wrote in moray.win:

>  I'd like to register but I got 3 question.
>
> 1) Suppose I wanted to use Moray for a commercial product, in a computer
> game for example, would it cost me more
Anything you create with Moray (or POV-Ray for that matter) is yours
to do with what you please.

> allow everyone in my ""compagny""
One registration of Moray is a license for one person to use the
program at one time. If you have one license, only one person at a
time may use it.

> 2) how much would it cost me to register to Moray in Can $.
Actually, we charge in DM, so it'd cost you the equivalent of DM 149
at the current exchange rate.

> Also, I'd like to know if you have experience problem with
> people sending you checks before
Yes, they are a pain. Credit cards are the most trouble-free. But if
you must send a cheque, you must add an extra DM 15 to the
registration fee.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray