POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version of NKFlare : Re: New version of NKFlare Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of NKFlare
From: =Bob
Date: 17 Oct 1998 04:40:47
Message: <362849ff.0@news.povray.org>
Can't wait to try it out, great going Mr. Kopp.
You need to fix your page there though:

src="file:///C:/Webpages/NewFlare/TITLE.jpg"

Image is not showing up. Disk C: huh? j/k

Message <362826CA.E6C24077@ltu.edu>, Nathan Kopp  typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html