POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Feature Request: Custom Template Converter : Re: Feature Request: Custom Template Converter Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Custom Template Converter
From: =Bob
Date: 16 Oct 1998 21:05:33
Message: <3627df4d.0@news.povray.org>
Wow, that was fast!
Well, not all good news here though.
Seems that 'Save' errors with "Invalid Filename" when attempt is made to write
to the P-R 3.1 Insert Menu folder (moved original first though).
Only the first section (folder) gets written. It must be something wrong with
my template file. I'll look into it.
I also have Win95b.

Message <362868e4.22411115@news.povray.org>, povray.org admin team typed...

--