POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Information about registration. : Information about registration. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:47 EDT (-0400)
  Information about registration.
From: no e-mail for now
Date: 16 Oct 1998 15:18:19
Message: <36278deb.0@news.povray.org>
A few week days ago (17 days if you anybody wants to know) I downloaded
Moray and I've been really impressed by the quality of the product which is
a great adds-on to Pov-Ray.

 I'd like to register but I got 3 question.

1) Suppose I wanted to use Moray for a commercial product, in a computer
game for example, would it cost me more or do I have to get a special
registration that would allow everyone in my ""compagny"" (because it's not
really compagny since I'm not paying anyone for it right now)?

2) I live in Canada and I don't have a credit card (and I don't wish to have
one since it's really a lot of trouble). But the fee shown on the Moray
website are only in American $, how much would it cost me to register to
Moray in Can $. Also, I'd like to know if you have experience problem with
people sending you checks before (Because I'm considering to send you a
check once I know the right amount).

Nick