POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Feature Request: Custom Template Converter : Re: Feature Request: Custom Template Converter Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Custom Template Converter
From: Daniel A K  Halsey
Date: 16 Oct 1998 14:24:28
Message: <3627814c.0@news.povray.org>
povray.org admin team wrote:

>>>Sources...).  I guess the best example of this would be the IE4 Bookmarks
>>>directory, wherein, sections and bookmarks can be rearranged, but are
kept
>>>in a directory (folder) rather than the Netscape/old template-style
single

>Funnily enough, this is the one of the major reasons that I don't use IE.
>
>We appreciate that it can be an irritation and will look into providing a
way
>to order it sometime.

Actually, same here, but I can't stand the newer (4.0+) Netscape versions,
especially the "Collabra" newsreader, so I switch between Nav 3.04 and IE4
depending on what I feel like that day.

Thanks for posting the converter, it works perfectly in 95b as well.

And thanks again for all the new features built into the new interface: the
dragable render area select tool is great for text placement (among other
things; I only mention it because I have an animation rendering in the
background on which I made rather extensive use of that).

DAKH