POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POVWIN 3.1a source code. : Re: POVWIN 3.1a source code. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:33:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVWIN 3.1a source code.
From: Ron Parker
Date: 16 Oct 1998 13:23:37
Message: <36277309.0@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:12:00 GMT, povray.org admin team
	<new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg> wrote:

>It's not redundant. The optout.h message gets displayed when you start a
>render. The pvengine.h one gets shown when PVENGINE loads. That's why there's
>two. While I could display the other one, I chose to use a one-liner for the
>initial on-load message.

Okay, that makes sense.  It's not a problem anymore anyway, not that it
ever really was, because nobody will ever forget to change it again with
that #error directive in there. :)

Thanks for another great job.  I'm definitely looking forward to the
official source release.