POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : HEX --> RGB : Re: HEX --> RGB Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HEX --> RGB
From: Josh English
Date: 16 Oct 1998 11:48:46
Message: <36276B37.B9EC73BD@spiritone.com>
Very cool! And very helpful. SDince we're on the subject, I am working
on some images for a friend that are set in a city. They're pretty
relaxed about how the building are going to look, and in my sample
scenes they didn't like the sky. I had just used some of the preset
cloudy skies. They want the sky color to be Hue 205, Saturation 120, and
Luminosity between 56 and 136. I don't have any way of  converting this
color! Has anyone seen this color palette? Does anyone know where I
could find resources too convert it?

Thanks in advance

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom