POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Hebrew Support : Hebrew Support Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:11:23 EDT (-0400)
  Hebrew Support
From: Eitan Tal
Date: 14 Oct 1998 17:10:53
Message: <3625054d.0@news.povray.org>
Hi! I need any hebrew support for pov-ray so I can use hebrew text.
When I am tring to do so, it displays another charchters than expected.
this is because a 7-bit data, not 8-bit.
There are two options, get any patch if exist or fake a font, but how can I
fake
a font to look like israelian font? pov-ray do not support non truetype
fonts yet.
besides, I will have the text upside down I think, but it is ok. I think I
can handle it
this is a lot of text so, using shapes for it will be a lot of work.