POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : HSL --> RGB : Re: HSL --> RGB Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HSL --> RGB
From: Ken
Date: 12 Oct 1998 07:42:00
Message: <3621DCDE.49FB80C6@pacbell.net>
Mark Donovan wrote:

> Seriously... hex? Let me ponder on that for a bit. Maybe it's possible.
>
> Mark
>
> Ken wrote:
> > Very nice indeed. I have needed script like this for some time.
> > Any chance of doing a hex2rgb script ?

    No real rush. There are a lot of custom/unique colors available
on the web as hex code for html page design. I think it would come
down to having to convert hex to decimal using #declares and then
convert from there. That would mean a lot of declarations. Like I
said there is no real rush and for that matter there are several
hex to decimal converters available in the free/shareware market.
That in it self makes it possible with the scripts you have provided.

Ken Tyler