POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Media clouds. : Re: Media clouds. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media clouds.
From: Jon S  Berndt
Date: 9 Oct 1998 09:31:54
Message: <361e023a.0@news.povray.org>
How would you scale this up to be done in feet, rather than miles? I thought
I had it figured out by multiplying the appropriate items by 5280, but the
sky is deep red and I cannot see the clouds. When I started everything was
black. I wonder if my density is off, now?

Jon

<3610BB31.BFD7CE0E@remove-this.reading.ac.uk>...