POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Display Problem : Re: Display Problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Display Problem
From: JK
Date: 8 Oct 1998 18:30:51
Message: <361d2f0b.0@news.povray.org>
>I am still in search for a better news client, but I have
not found one
>that fits my needs. I will try to manually format the text
whenever I
>remember to do so. Sorry! However, since I applied one of
the so called "securety fixes" the whole program crashes
more often than anything else, so I am intensively
searching...

You should try Collabra, the newsgroup program Netscape
delivers in its Communicator pack. I think this works fine.
By the way, right at this moment I'm using Outlook Express
as well. Do my lines get wordwrapped ok? I ask, because
apparently Outlook reads these newsgroup messages
differently from others: your messages got wrapped nicely on
my screen...

Julius Klatte
http://surf.to/jkhome
http://surf.to/UAGalleries