POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray XYZ buttons : Re: Moray XYZ buttons Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray XYZ buttons
From: Bernd Klenk
Date: 8 Oct 1998 15:29:52
Message: <361d03b0.5521809@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:50:04 -0400, "Eddie D. Ferrier"
<edd### [at] passportca> wrote:

>I'm running Win98 and it still happens. I actually posted about this issue
>previously and Lutz acknowledged it as a bug.

Yes..aeh.. but why the _Reload Comms DLL_  in the TOOLS  Menu.
My XYZ buttons are disappearing approx. every 5 minutes on WIN95 OSR2
and NT4. Then _Reload Comms DLL_ brings them all back.
Of course each time it happens I take a bite off my wooden
desktop plate..........not again....grrr..