POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Twyst and twysted.net : Re: Twyst and twysted.net Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:11:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twyst and twysted.net
From: =Bob
Date: 8 Oct 1998 01:50:01
Message: <361c4479.0@news.povray.org>
This is the point of reason I posted about this at c.g.r.r in reply to the
Twysted.net thing.
Having not ever been there at #povray it quickly becomes thought of as a bad
place and prevents others from going there except maybe the risk-takers.
See what I mean? Starts to sound pretty ominous. I don't think this stuff has
any place in the POV-Ray community. <play anthem here>
There's my input (again), cluttering all the NGs some more ;-|

Message <36180766.9C092E2C@tc.umn.edu>, Mark Nelson  typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html