POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : trouble w/media : Re: trouble w/media Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: trouble w/media
From: =Bob
Date: 8 Oct 1998 01:25:46
Message: <361c3eca.0@news.povray.org>
Only "media" explanation page I know of so far is at:
http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media1.html (Mike Hough)
Being a new thing, not many P-R3.1 tutorials out there yet I'm guessing.

Message <36196C8E.81437085@mindspring.com>, Richard  typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html