POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Display Problem : Re: Display Problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Display Problem
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Oct 1998 12:29:06
Message: <361b88c2.0@news.povray.org>
Im Beitrag <361aeead.355775498@news.povray.org> , new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg
(povray.org admin team) schrieb:
>Someone should forward that to Bill Gates ;)
>
>PS Thorsten, could you PLEASE not post without line wrapping ? Your posts come
>out as one long line, which makes replying a nuisance.

I would like to do so very much, but whenever I try to activate this
feature my e-mail/news client makes a mess out of text I use in a reply
(e-mail and news). The client is Outlook Express...

I am still in search for a better news client, but I have not found one
that fits my needs. I will try to manually format the text whenever I
remember to do so. Sorry! However, since I applied one of the so called "securety
fixes" the whole program crashes more often than anything else, so I am intensively
searching...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany