POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : HSL --> RGB : HSL --> RGB Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:34 EDT (-0400)
  HSL --> RGB
From: Theran Cochran
Date: 10 Oct 1998 17:10:52
Message: <361F786D.C00EBA01@foto.infi.net>
I'm thinking about creating a macro to convert HSL colors to RGB. I want
to know if someone has already done this so I won't be wasting my time
(it does seem to me like a quite obvious use of macros). If it hasn't
been done, then could you please direct me to some info on the methods
involved, or even a snippet of code. Thanks!

--

Theran Cochran - shi### [at] fotoinfinet
http://members.xoom.com/theran/