POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : any Forrier Transform programs? : Re: any Forrier Transform programs? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:10:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: any Forrier Transform programs?
From: Mike
Date: 9 Oct 1998 13:35:33
Message: <361E47EE.17D42476@aol.com>
A couple weeks isn't all that long.  As I understand it, the patch had an
option for using dlls to add functions, but I could never figure it out.
Any chance you could give an explaination for how to do this when you
finally get the iso-surface patch ready?  That is, if it wouldn't be too
much work.

-Mike