POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : light shining through air : light shining through air Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  light shining through air
From: Richard
Date: 7 Oct 1998 17:46:09
Message: <361BD1F9.61434EFB@mindspring.com>
I'm fairly new to POV, but I'm figuring it out slowly, but I need help
with the media command. What I'm trying to do is make it look like light
is shining out of a Jack-O-Lantern.  I put the light source inside it, I
just need to know how to make it so you can see the light beams coming
out of it. If you still don't know what I'm trying to say, think of a
cloudy day. Sometimes when there is a break in the clouds, you can see
the sun's rays. Any ideas?