POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Media clouds. : Re: Media clouds. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media clouds.
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 4 Oct 1998 16:39:05
Message: <3617cddf.78265068@news.povray.org>
[snip]

>Hi Folks,
>    Well, for those who were so nice in their praise of my clouds,
>here's a (slightly cleaned up and annotated) copy of the source ;-)
>
>    All the best,
>        Mike Andrews.

[snip]

Well I've yet to manage to render the whole scene - grief it's taking
ages (hours and hours) on my P233 with MMX and 64MB of RAM - but so
far it looks thoroughly gorgeous. Excellent.

This one scene is probably the best "proof" example for saying that
POV-Ray can produce photo-realistic images that I've seen to date. As
with Chris Colefax's include files, I'm left humbled yet again :)

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail