POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Installing on NT : Installing on NT Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Installing on NT
From: John Holmes
Date: 2 Oct 1998 16:02:34
Message: <3615237C.DECD9452@eng.auburn.edu>
Hi,

I'm having trouble installing POVWin3.1 onto a Windows NT machine. It
says "Corrupt Installation detected" I've tried getting the files from
different sources, browser and ftp, and tried the full file and the one
that is split up. All of them do the same thing. I'm on a lab computer,
my local drive is H: Could this be the problem, as i cannot copy the
files to C: as was suggested in another letter as a solution. I've
gotten Moray installed and i'm ready to do some work. Can anyone please
suggest some solutions? thank you.

---John Holmes
04EE Auburn University