POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Povray sources : Re: Povray sources Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray sources
From: Ken
Date: 2 Oct 1998 14:56:18
Message: <3615136B.9CB04E63@pacbell.net>
Francesco Bellotti wrote:

> Hi, I have searched in www.povray.org for the sources of povray for
> Windows, but I couldn't find them. Does anybody know where I can find
> them?
> Thank you in advance,
> Francesco

  When the povray page loads you will see a menu
on the left. On the right you will see an announcement
saying POV-Ray 3.1 is now available. Below that
is a link button. That should take you to the download
page. Also there is a download item in the menu on the
left. You can press that too to down load the file.

Or try:

http://www.povray.org/ftp/pub/povray/Official/

Or try a mirror site:

http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html