POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : bicubic patch transluscent? : Re: bicubic patch transluscent? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bicubic patch transluscent?
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 2 Oct 1998 13:57:48
Message: <3615060c.0@news.povray.org>
Hi!
Nieminen Mika wrote in message <3614b221.0@news.povray.org>...
>Nathan Kopp <nk8### [at] ltuedu> wrote:
>: the bicubic patch is the only object that I know of that exhibits
>: this behavior.
>
>  Have you tried it with smooth triangles?
>
>--
>                                                           - Warp. -

I believe simple triangles have the problem... but I have no longer the
source to prove it (sorry).

BTW, I already posted this message (almost) to the same thread on another
newsgroup.But I do not know how to do a cross posting reply with Outlook
Express, except by remenbering all the newsgroup the thread is in and
manually adding them to the post :-( Help?

Povingly,

Philippe