POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Twyst and twysted.net : Re: Twyst and twysted.net Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twyst and twysted.net
From: marc
Date: 2 Oct 1998 08:34:34
Message: <3614ba4a.0@news.povray.org>
Eric wrote in message <01bddf7b$34be4c60$11efebd0@debbiemi>...
>my statement was not completely wrong, he states the fact that he jumped
>the gun on his web page...check, i don't lie.

Yes he says he jumped the gun and didn't get the FINAL version. IE that
there was a small bug left and the pov team fixed it at the last second. why
are you argueing with the pov team itself? if they had no problem why should
you?

>as far as this matter is concerned, im sorry if i wasted anyones time, i
>just wanted them to be aware of what could happen to them from associations
>with this guy.
>
>i am pursuing this matter legally from here on out, so i will post this
>only every month or so, to cgrr so that everyone there will be aware of the
>risk they take.

Good luck. America has NO jusisdiction on this case because the crime was
perpetrated in a foreign country. Where the IS NO law against nuking. so go
ahead and pay for an attorney, you'll get no where.

>Twyst, my lawyers will soon be in contact with you.

I'm sure he is scared now.