POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : bicubic patch transluscent? : Re: bicubic patch transluscent? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bicubic patch transluscent?
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 2 Oct 1998 01:34:17
Message: <36145826.539AF6CA@ltu.edu>
I have also noticed this phenomenon, and have used it to my advantage in a few
scenes... the bicubic patch is the only object that I know of that exhibits
this behavior.  Making shadow-puppets behind a sheet is practically impossible
without this.  Maybe every object should have a light-both-sides option.

I don't remember hearing about it being changed in POV 3.1, either.

-Nathan