POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : A silly new-user type question : Re: A silly new-user type question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A silly new-user type question
From: Jeff Rose
Date: 1 Oct 1998 23:20:03
Message: <36143853.0@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote in message <361### [at] 19417421410>...
>Hi Jeff Rose, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
>> One: The reference was made recently to a past post regarding Moray and
>> POV3.1 and how to make them like each other. Could someone re-post/email
me
>> that information? I'd be gratefull.
>It looks like although you can get Moray 3.0 and POV-Ray 3.1 to talk
>to each other, as soon as you use something like halo, atmosphere or
>the atmospheric effects of lights, it will not work.

    I'm sorry...perhaps I left the word "HOW" out of my question. I've
pointed Moray at the 3.1 .exe file, but they won't talk...POV fires up
(multiple times if I forget to close it) and then I get an error from Moray
saying I should load POV myself.
Jeff Rose 8^)
jro### [at] globalservenet                www.globalserve.net/~jrose
tal### [at] hotmailcom                  ICQ: 9597200

Live for Love, for without Love you don't live.
Generated by B-original V1.3a !