POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Twyst and twysted.net : Re: Twyst and twysted.net Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twyst and twysted.net
From: Ken
Date: 1 Oct 1998 16:13:12
Message: <3613D3FB.75C6656A@pacbell.net>
Eric wrote:

> As for a lawsuit, i would enjoy the challenge, and due to the provable loss
> that I had due to Twyst's actions, I intend to pursue any and all actions
> against Twyst.
>
> Eric

    I am not going to get into the middle of this you against
them issue but would like to offer a littler pearl of wisdom.
Life is much too short to get so work up about things like
this.
    I too have recently lost a considerable investment
in time and software value at the hands of Micro Softs
scandisk program. My loss though had absolutly no
connection with Twyst or anybody else for that matter.
    Microsoft infoms us in no uncertain terms that WE
are responsible for insuring the data on our computer
systems and they will not under any circumstances
assume any responsibility for lost data. What does
this mean ?
    It means either you reguraly back up your hard drive
or you don't. The responsibility is yours alone and the
blame for data loss cannot be transfered to someone else.
    Feel free to persue whatever battle of personalities
you so choose but I think the data loss issue is a personal
problem.

Again life is too short. Let it go and move on.

Ken