POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray 3.1 : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 1 Oct 1998 08:59:08
Message: <36136EA0.58220D68@flash.net>
Morpheus Dreamlord wrote:

> Ok..how about the pulldown size menu...I have that filled with varios
> sizes and AA levels for AntiAlias, etc....is that still available if the
> whole toolbar is gone?

It's in "Edit Settings/Render", where it can be set either
via a pull-down or via command line options +W +H.

> Second Q, to PovTeam.....is it at all possible (pleeeeeese) to have the
> render window NOT blank out when you select an area to re-render...

I am not on the team, but it was already mentioned to this group this
would be a non-trivial change.

Why don't you write a GUI extension to do it ? (Pleeeeeeeeeeeesssssseeeeessssse) :)

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/