POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : A silly new-user type question : A silly new-user type question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:22 EDT (-0400)
  A silly new-user type question
From: Jeff Rose
Date: 1 Oct 1998 03:10:03
Message: <36131cbb.0@news.povray.org>
I all, I'm new to both POV and Moray and I'd like to know 2 things if I may.
One: The reference was made recently to a past post regarding Moray and
POV3.1 and how to make them like each other. Could someone re-post/email me
that information? I'd be gratefull.

Two: Is it possible to access POV .inc files (galaxy.inc etc) to use in a
Moray setup scene? or is this something you'd have to modify after
exporting?

Jeff Rose 8^)
jro### [at] globalservenet                www.globalserve.net/~jrose
tal### [at] hotmailcom                  ICQ: 9597200

Do you worship fire or do you worship a dove ?
Generated by B-original V1.3a !