POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray 3.1 : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 30 Sep 1998 21:51:34
Message: <3612D227.F7FAE42C@flash.net>
Morpheus Dreamlord wrote:

> Uhh..it IS very nice...I just wanted to know if it's possible to get rid
> of the buttons for pov web site and the ray trace competition site
> WITHOUT disabling the whole toolbar...

Why not take the plunge and just disable the whole toolbar?

I keep it off except to use "pause" (which isn't in
the render pull-down).  Nothing else there is more than
a pull-down away, and the toolbar takes up way
too much valuable screen space.

The only thing to watch for is "Edit Settings/Render"
doesn't prompt for saving the buffer before rendering....
do it from the file pull-down first, or use the "render"
pull-down, which does prompt.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/