POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray 3.1 : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 30 Sep 1998 04:59:41
Message: <3611E4E4.629F1486@mailexcite.com>
Uhh..it IS very nice...I just wanted to know if it's possible to get rid
of the buttons for pov web site and the ray trace competition site
WITHOUT disabling the whole toolbar......not ALL of us have a permenant
net connection, and to accidently hit these buttons fires up my logon
rubbish (which falls over, taking povray and win95 with it...)

--
The only good politician is a dead politician !!
Politics or religion = corruption and true evil.