POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray 3.1 : POV-Ray 3.1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.1
From: Jon S  Berndt
Date: 29 Sep 1998 09:50:07
Message: <3610d77f.0@news.povray.org>
POV-Team:

Well, I have installed 3.1 and it is really slick. Very impressive editor
and UI. I had seen the pic of the UI and wondered how y'all did the syntax
highlighting. Being a C++Builder aficianado I wanted to know if you used a
third party control - I may have need for one shortly. Your readme file was
helpful and thanks to WinMain Software for donating CodeMax. I'll have to
take a look at their web site.

- jon -