POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Media clouds. : Re: Media clouds. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media clouds.
From: Ken
Date: 29 Sep 1998 08:00:49
Message: <3610BDB8.9057374@pacbell.net>
Michael Andrews wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>     Well, for those who were so nice in their praise of my clouds,
> here's a (slightly cleaned up and annotated) copy of the source ;-)
>
>     All the best,
>         Mike Andrews.

I haven't said anything nice yet but there is always
a time to start. Awesome dude. Great stuff.
Hey who is that guy ?

    Enough of the frivolity. I had one question for
you concerning your clouds. Did you notice,
when you were creating the clouds, if over scaling
of the media cause problems with maintaining the
density of the clouds ? I have seen some evidence
of this and I have heard a rather irate pov user
cursing this behavior. I was just wondering how
you got around it.

Any way thanks for the opportunity to look at
your file. I'll should have it totally screwed up
within the hour.

Ken Tyler